To Our Valued Guests and Customers,
Given the nature of our business, we are still monitoring the COVID-19 crisis closely and will adjust our operations if necessary to keep our staff and community safe.
We ask that all patrons respect the 6ft social distancing guidelines set out by our provincial government.
While we have always incorporated very high standards of cleaning, we are now taking the extra steps to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The following practices have been put in place effective immediately:
- Increased sanitizing of all surfaces (this includes, guest rooms, restaurant, kitchen, public washrooms and guest areas).
- Installation of Plexiglas at the front desk and payment area of the restaurant.
- Increased hand washing by all staff.
- Personal protection equipment will be provided to staff.
- Hand sensitization stations will be set outside the restaurant and guest areas.
- Menu and debit machines will be cleaned after each use.
- Condiments/silverware have been removed from tables and available upon request. They will be cleaned after every use.
- We have followed the parameters set by the provincial government and have removed tables to assist with social distancing.
- Take out and room service is available in dining facilities.
- We have cancelled our weekend brunches, Friday and Sunday night buffets indefinitely.